Gears for Breakfast
Based in Denmark
PC / Mac
A Hat in Time is a 3D collect-a-thon platformer in the spirit of the beloved Nintendo and Rare games from around the GameCube era. Think Mario Sunshine and Psychonauts all in one! The game features Hat Kid, a girl who travels time and space to protect the world from the evil Mustache Girl!
The game was funded through Kickstarter, where it reached almost ten times its initial goal!
- 7 Vastly different worlds to explore!
- Exploration is key, every nook and cranny contains something to help you on your way!
- You might be little, but you pack a punch! Defeat enemies to unlock goodies and fight giant bosses!
- Upgrade your weapon with platforming and combat abilities!
- Craft badges that give you special powers!
- Grab a friend and enjoy the experience together in co-op multiplayer! Both split-screen and online!
- Music co-composed by Grant Kirkhope, the composer for Banjo-Kazooie!
A Hat in Time - Alpha Release Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Press images may be used in their full resolution for the purpose of representing the game!
- "We're playing something that I'm unreasonably excited about... Its called A Hat in Time!"
- Marty Sliva, IGN
- "It looks like Wind Waker and Plays like Super Mario 64. Fantastic."
- Patricia Hernandez, Kotaku
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Now Available upon Preorder! hatintime.com.
About Gears for Breakfast
Gears for Breakfast is an independent game studio with it's first title "A Hat in Time" on its way!
More information on Gears for Breakfast, our logo & relevant media are available here.